Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7,  2014




--One of the great assistants, 6'10, football scholarship at BYU.
--The korean military trying to keep the foreigners off the beach.


We've way too many of our potential investigators stolen by preachers this week.
It's times like these that lead me to the Christlike attribute of Confounding.

D&C 71:1--"confound your enemies; call upon them to meet you both in
public and in private; and inasmuch as ye are faithful their shame
shall be made manifest."

I choose public.
See me at the flagpole my friends.

All in jest of course. Though the Savior is SO good at confounding His enemies.

It's been a great week. Lots of first meetings with potential
investigators. TONS of HTBT/BRT.
Sun-Shu is.....progressing! He prayed. Sort of. But baby steps! We are
setting high goals and praying a ton for him.

Some members steamed up  Squid jerky for us. Actually not too bad. And
I saw my first Korean concert! The college where we find most of our
investigators had a huge festival with a big concert. Tons of Korean
dance groups, singing, screaming, and glowsticks. Took me back to my
highschool days. Sadly it wasn't a good finding opportunity. And we
were barely able to teach lessons, even inside buildings.

I had a great 'interview' sort of meeting with one of the Assistants
this week. Elder Kaufusi. He is an amazing missionary. Such an
incredible example. I role played teaching with him and received great
feedback. I hope I can someday be a missionary like that.

I was reading Pres Uchtdorf's talk "You can do it now" and learned a
lot about repentance. Then as I took the sacrament on Sunday, I really
felt like I was repenting and becoming better. It was an incredibly
spiritual experience, one of the more touching moments with the
atonement. Repentance IS for everyone, it is a hope filled path of
improvement. It's not just about becoming clean, it's about becoming
better. As we have Godly Sorrow, we are turned to the Savior and His
grace. That kind of sorrow really just makes us happy! Repentance is
such a happy, blessed opportunity. Love it.

SUPER excited for Gen Conf this week. Tons of questions ready.

Love you all. Work hard. Pray hard. Be faithful and ye shall NEVER be
confounded before you enemies.

Elder Rosenberg

--One of the great assistants, 6'10, football scholarship at BYU.
--The korean military trying to keep the foreigners off the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment