Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Christmas! 메리 크리스마스!

December 7,  2014

Hello beloved friends and family!

Being a little far from home, I'm hoping this christmas email can suffice as a substitute for a christmas card. 

If you saw the youtube homepage yesterday, you might have noticed the new christmas video our church has released. Entitled "He is the Gift", it is a beautiful 2 min reminder of the best gift we've ever received, Jesus Christ.

So I asked myself, "How is Christ a gift to me?" "Is He really?" And here's what I think.....

He has given everything to me. A second chance, a fresh start, another try. I fail and I fall, but He affords me the opportunity to rise up, to begin again, and to move on. I am weak and insufficient, but He gifts me His grace, His enabling power, His strength. He IS the gift. Not one wrapped in ribbons or hidden beneath a tree. Not a gift of tangible feeling, touch or substance. But a gift to the heart, of love, peace, and hope. A gift that sounds too good to be true. But He is true. I know that. I know He lives, loves us, and is our Savior. 

He is the most precious gift I have ever received. And so in love, I wish to share that gift with you. Discover the gift. Embrace the gift. #Sharethegift

I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you all again! 

사랑합니다!

Elder Rosenberg

1 comment:

  1. Elder!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm goin to Jackson Mississippi

    ReplyDelete