Monday, January 26, 2015

Glory

January 26,  2015

burger king! CROWNS! Celestial Glory.
Such a busy week. Running around, talking to so many people, meeting
so many people in cafes. Ah. sick of hot chocolate. 3times a day...not
tasty. Great blessings.

We had a zone fast this week. Such a powerful experience, all
together, fasting in unity for investigators to be baptized/us to find
those who would. Miracles have flowed forth. New investigators
dropping out of the rafters, people just showing up at church, more
baptismal dates. Up to 16, compared to 1, two weeks ago. YES. The work
rolls on.

Met a sweeet guy named John. Korean but lived in New Zealand forever.
Super cool, just walked into a fast food place together and taught a
lesson. NICE.

Met an Iranian christian today. Two of his sisters were killed because
they were christian. Super strong faith.

Daniel. Came to church again. Plans to just keep coming. It'll take a
little while for him to get baptized though. He's got lots of
questions, and doubts, but wants to come to church because he knows it
will make him a better person. The example his mormon roommate had on
him was THAT powerful. Doesn't believe God really exists yet, but
comes.

Please never underestimate the power of your examples. People notice.
They remember. And they want to be like you, have the happiness/peace
you have.

He brought up some good questions. "What does it mean, 'The Book of
Mormon is TRUE' ?" Good question. I've been thinking about it. "TRUE."
I'd answer with a scripture....
 D&C 18:34-36

34These words are not of men nor of man, but of me; wherefore, you
shall testify they are of me and not of man;
35 For it is my voice which speaketh them unto you; for they are given
by my Spirit unto you, and by my power you can read them one to
another; and save it were by my power you could not have them;
36 Wherefore, you can testify that you have heard my voice, and know my words.

It means that the words are of God. It is His voice speaking to US in
these latter days. It means that we can find answers there, we can
find peace and joy as we apply it's teachings. It means this is God's
only restored church. And if we read with the spirit, we can say that
"I have heard His voice, I know His words." The Book IS true. I
testify with my own witness and invite the world to learn the same.

love you all!
Elder Rosenberg.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a FREE BURGER KING GIFTCARD, this promotion is open for everyone, VISIT THIS SITE to participate and claim your free giftcard.

    ReplyDelete