Monday, March 30, 2015

Seeing the finger of God

March 30,  2015

Hello!

It's been a crazy week, full of fun!

We had the chance to go to the temple this week, always my favorite.
wow. we're so lucky. That's also when the missionaries about to go
home give their final testimonies. We're starting to have lots of
missionaries going home, so it's cool to hear all the powerful
testimonies.
President also said some really powerful things. He said sometimes we
wish we could be like the brother of Jared and see the finger of God
touching the stones. He says that while he doesn't see the stones, he
definitely sees the finger. He watches the Lord touch each one of our
lives, changing us, making us into who He needs us to become.
I've definitely felt the Lord's hand in my life, I've felt the change.

We had a bunch of new investigators this week! The drought is over!
One of them was a super cool guy who had no religion but said "Wow. I
think this mormon thing is the religion for me!" He had looked us up
on the internet, which is how we usually lose people here,but he
actually found some really good things! NICE.

I've been reading all of PMG in korean for language study (which
sounds weak if you're spanish serving, but is actually effective study
for us). I'm in chapter 9, about finding, and I came across one of my
favorite scriptures from alma 31.

 "34 O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in
bringing them again unto thee in Christ.

 35 Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our
brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we
may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee."

I as I read that out loud in korean, I was suddenly just filled with
the spirit. I LOVE these people. They are my brethren. And they are SO
precious to the Lord, and to me. There is nothing more fulfilling than
laboring for their salvation. So great.

So we're setting goals to be better this coming transfer! Got to go
harder, farther, faster! The clock is running down.....

love you all!
Elder Rosenberg

--random paint brush in the middle of seoul

--korean size.

-the king who invented the korean alphabet. genius.


No comments:

Post a Comment